How people look for wife


FISHERMAN
Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean
fish.
Must have own boat with motor.
Please send photograph of motorboat.



SALESMAN
Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine
article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor's around
is now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he
chooses!
Has own house, car and successful career!



ECONOMIST
I am in demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements
are high. However the Elasticity of my demands should not bear too
heavy a burden upon the national interest.



MATHEMATICIAN
Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate
and understand complex algebraic logarithms. Needed to help
further my family unit.



IT CONSULTANT


Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed
of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down
and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve
efficiency. Compatibility could be an issue.



BUSINESS MAN
Wife wanted for company.



POLITICIAN
I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live,
to harmonize the processes of life and to build upon past
differences and short comings. I believe that we the people need
someone to share our lives. To feel the joys of parent hood, and
bear the social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized
society.................(etc etc and never getting to the point)



CAR DEALER
Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife.Should be in
excellent working condition.



FARMER
Wanted a wife from good stock. Required for breeding.



LAWYER
I hereby propose to solicit myself as an eligible candidate for
the post of wife after marriage. The person whom I'm looking for
should be strictly a girl. The girl should be strictly a girl,
with evidence to support this view that she is a girl. The girl
should be willing to surrender to the service and jurisdiction of
My Lord i.e. Myself. Any objections would be overruled and will
not be sustained. Apply in limited confidence as all liabilities
are null and void in the event of failure on our part of any kind
whatsoever.



PILOT
Wife required to complete my life. Please only level headed
applicants. She must not have her heads in the clouds, but have
her feet firmly on the ground. Her heart must be in it for the
long haul.And she absolutely must also be aerodynamically
sound!!!



BANKER
Wanted wife who takes interest in me and credits me with her
service.



ACCOUNTANT
Required a girl - 5'8' & 36' 24' 36' with a good head for figures.
She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure and her very
nature should be one of generating as few expenses in my life as
possible. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit to her
family.



SHIRABI (A DRUNK)
Wanted a girl. Girl's father should preferably have a drinks
factory. I am an occasional alcoholic who drinks only when friends
come round. Friends come round only seven times a week. Girl
preferred who can carry me from bar to ghar-bar (bar in the
house). Meet personally in a bar or send drinks for trial. Sample
should be ample.



MINI CAB DRIVER
Hello! Hello! number 9 calling. This is number 9 I'm calling from
base, a wife is needed for pick me up. Driving license not
necessary, but map reading skills are a bonus.



BUILDER
Wanted a wife to help build upon the foundations of my life. Must
be homely and willing to build relationship from the ground up.



DOCTOR
I am looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However
if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.



ARMY COMMANDO
My mission in life is to find myself the perfect wife. Successful
applicants must be able to use a penknife and a compass. She who
dares wins. Camouflage provided.



RACE CAR DRIVER
A model wife required to fit in with my fast track life. Must be
able to keep pace!



=============================================
Now the last one which u guys are waiting for
=============================================
Software Engineer

(){If(want to know my specifications for my wife)Goto end_of_the_mail;else exit(0);}


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
Live Like ALI,Die Like Hussain
 

| Genius Spot © 2011. All Rights Reserved | Design by Raja Hamza | Back To Top |